please read all the details carefully
Affiliation Criteria :
1. We feel happy to co-operation with likeminded educational organisations. Who fulfil the aim & objects of the Swami Vivekananda Secondary & Sr. Secondary Open Education, Delhi.
2. Any educational institute which working for the development of education.
3. Any Registered Society / Trust which working for the development of education.
4. Any experienced person / educationist who run an educational institute.
5. Who fulfil the terms and conditions of the board is eligible for the affiliation.
6. For more information about affiliation, please contact our administrative office.
Conditions for the Affiliation of Schools
The school should be run by a Registered Society or Trust and one of the principal purposes of such Society or Trust must be Educational.
The Society or Trust should have financial stability.
The medium of instruction must be English and the scheme of studies must be in accordance with the scheme laid down by the Council for the examination at the senior school stage and approved by the Council at the junior school stage. Special importance is attached to English including oral English which must be of a high standard.
The staff must be properly qualified in accordance with the qualifications prescribed by the Council and paid salaries at rates, including allowances, not lower than those in corresponding State Government Schools.
There should be a Compulsory Provident Fund Scheme.
The accommodation should be adequate and suitable having regard to numbers and sex of pupils attending the school.
The playing fields and/or other facilities for extra-curricular and co-curricular activities must be of a good standard in relation to those considered practical and desirable in the particular area. Special attention must be paid to physical education, art and music, though it may not be the intention to offer such subjects for the examination.
The equipment should be adequate to enable all subjects to be taught efficiently and must include a library, and apparatus for practical work. Where Science, Home Science or Technical subjects are offered for the examination, the premises and the apparatus and equipment must be approved by the Council.
The number of working days and hours should conform to those prescribed by the Council from time to time.
Important Document for Affiliation
1. Associate Society Certificate of trust.
2. Society trust constitution certificate copy.
3. Management College/School copy.
4. School/College to Attested to copy proposal.
5. School/College Building Certified Map.
6. School/College Building Photo Graph.
7. School/College Bank Draft Rs.2000/- (Survey Fee) Pay at Swami Vivekananda Secondary & Sr. Secondary Open Education, Delhi.
8. School/College Staff List.
9. School/College Two Passport Size Photo, ID Proof and Supper dents.
10. Manager/ Supper dent Notary Stamp Rs.100/-.
11. School/College the Accreted Recognized Fee Rs.10, 000.00/- in name of Board Swami Vivekananda Secondary & Sr. Secondary Open Education, DelhiAfter 15 day College will be declared.
12. Regional Centre the Accreted Recognized Fee Rs.15, 000.00/- in name of Board Swami Vivekananda Secondary & Sr. Secondary Open Education, Delhiafter 15 Day College will be declared.
13. 1. Principal Office (1)
2. Staff Room (1)
3. Library Room (1)
4. Class Room (2)
5. Science Lab (1)
NOTE-EXAM FEE&AFFILIATION FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE.